Sunday, May 6, 2012

Satyamev Jayate is a journey of discovery: Aamir Khan


Star India, India's No. 1 TV network and Aamir Khan, Indian cinema's brightest mind, join forces to present 'Satyamev Jayate' - a compelling narrative of real stories from across India that promises to touch and inspire a billion minds.
SJ is a journey of discovery: Aamir Khan
Aamir's small-screen debut comes with his signature refreshing style and outlook and hence, it is nothing like what TV audiences have seen before. To be launched on May 6th, 2012, Satyamev Jayate will be telecast every Sunday at 11 am. The show will be simulcast in eight languages across all key channels of the Star network - Star Plus, Star Pravah, Star Jalsha, Star Utsav, Asianet, Star Vijay and in addition, ETV Telugu and Doordarshan.

Besides India, Satyamev Jayate will be beamed to over 100 countries around the world. The title track of the show features video footage of Aamir travelling across the length and breadth of the country and meeting people from various sections of the society. Also, you can expect heartwarming composition by Ram Sampath with beautiful lyrics by Prasoon Joshi, expressed beautifully in the form of a love song for the country!

Talking about his TV debut show Satyamev Jayate, Aamir Khan said, “Over the last few years I have often been approached with various television shows. But none of those that were offered to me really excited me. I work only if I'm excited about it," said Aamir Khan, while commenting on the show. "What excites me about television is its power and reach, its enormous potential to connect with people. And this is what I want to use. I want it to be an enriching experience, for me and for my audience."

Mr Perfectionist star added, "This is not just a show for me, it’s a journey. A journey of discovery, of change, of emotions, of human stories which touch and inspire us. My dream is to impact lives, and who better than Star to help me achieve this. Star, not only has the stature and the network to be the perfect platform for this show, but also has a great team of people, starting with Uday, whose involvement and contribution is very critical to the show."

No comments:

Post a Comment